Part-time position available.
Qualified candidates must be available for shifts on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
As an Ambrosia Juice Co. Fruit Maestro, you will create high-quality beverages and food products while providing exceptional customer service. You will act with honesty and integrity and maintain a clean and comfortable work environment.
- Minimum one year food service experience and/or solid barista skills
- Reputable cash handling experience
- Available to work flexible hours on week days and weekends
- Acts with integrity and honesty.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Consistently provides quality beverages and food products for all customers.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products, work areas and equipment.
- Maintains a solid knowledge of products available.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Possesses basic knowledge of nutrition and wellness.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, as needed.
- Constant standing and walking for up to 8 hours per day.
- Occasional stooping or kneeling.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or unassisted carrying of up to 40 lbs.
- Constant register and equipment usage.
- Frequent and continual flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around the work area.
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors.
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances.